How to made visible Libraesva Archiver Outlook Add-in button?
- Outlook (Windows)
- Outlook add-ins are designed to activate in the user’s main mailbox only.
- The Outlook client must be connected to an Exchange server or Office 365 using a direct connection. When configuring the client, the user must choose an Exchange, Office 365, or Outlook.com account type.
- Check if you can see Outlook Add-in button in your Outlook Web Application (OWA).
If you can see Outlook Add-in button in OWA, please check if there are other add-ins missing from your Outlook Ribbon.
- Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016:
File > Options > Add-Insto enable
Libraesva Email Archiver Outlook-Add-In
- Also check whether you can locate Store icon, Manage Add-ins icon or Get Add-ins icon. If any are missing, your organization might have disabled all add-ins.
- In some cases Outlook is unable to sync the user profile settings from O365 or Exchange server. You can try clearing the Office cache.
- Outlook (Mac)
Select from your Outlook
File > Preferences > Privacyand enable
- Outlook Web Application (OWA)
- If you are unable to locate Outlook Add-in button in OWA, there is most likely something wrong in the distribution of the Outlook Add-in button. Distribution is done by your IT support so please contact them for further assistance.
- Another possibility is that your organization has distributed a stand-alone installation of the Outlook Add-in button for your desktop Outlook only. In this case the button may not be available in OWA.