Table of Contents
Libraesva Email Archiver uses notifications to let you know about upcoming critical operations, problems, warnings and generic information.
For an overview of notifications you can visit this page.
Here we provide the full list of available Archiver notifications along with a short description.
We divide the list in three main categories.
These notifications are related to the appliance and they are sent via email to all admin users not related to a specific customer.
- indexing engine has stopped
- indexing engine stucks in replaying phase
- postfix importer service has stopped
- system disk is almost full
- system disk is full
- engine disk is almost full
- engine disk is full
- index disk is almost full
- index disk is full
- data disk is almost full
- data disk is full
- system backup job has failed
- inconsistent system boot
- high swap usage
- license count job error
- SMTP configuration is missing
- too many emails in the archiving queue
- too many emails in the deferred queue
- a new Libraesva Email Archiver major release is available
Appliance notifications related to license
These notifications are related to the appliance license and they are sent via email to all admin users not related to a specific customer.
If no email address is available, the notification is sent to the license contact email.
- license usage is over 80%
- license usage is over 90%
- license usage limit exceeded
- license is close to expire
- license is expired
- license support is close to expire
- license support expired
- license has been updated
Notification related to a specific customer
These notifications are related to a specific tenant and they are sent via email to all admin users (but other tenants’ admins) and to tenant alert email.
- tenant license limit has almost been reached
- tenant license limit has been reached
- tenant hard delete has failed
- tenant hard delete has been scheduled
- tenant has been deleted
- email import from imap/pop3 failed
- credential check (for volumes, connectors, directory services) failed
- M365 application key is expiring
- M365 application key expired
- directory service caching service failed
- scheduled report generation failed
- discovery rule email generation failed
- archiving process is block by failed integrity check
- connector synchronisation error
- solved connector synchronisation error
- too big email coming from IMAP journaling
- connector inactivity
- listener inactivity
- error while uploading log on log volume
- error while applying volume retention
- error while uploading a file on a volume
- no volumes configured for a specific customer
- error while resolving domain SPF
- a new retention rule has been added
- a retention rule has been updated
- a retention rule has been deleted
- a job (export, import, …) has failed
- failed report generation