If you don’t recive Quarantine Digest Report there are some setting may be usefull to verify.
First of all you have to remember that Digest Report is asscociated to a user account: no user, no digest.
System -> Authentication -> User Management (System -> User Management in version 3.x)
- user has been created and “Quarantine Check” is checked.
- username should be a valid email or email alias has been correctly setted for the user
(this is the way we teach system the user/emails relationship)
- alias should be “Active=yes” to recive quarantine digest report
System -> Appliance -> Quarantine Settings (System -> Spam & Quarantine Settings in version 3.x)
- Digest Report Period (Hrs) is correctly set (example: 24 for daily report, 12 for 2 reports at day, etc) It defines the “time window” of the quarantine report.
- if Spam score is over 25 mail will not be inserted in digest report.
- if “include blacklist” is “no”, no blacklisted emails will be inserted in digest report