Following news of the liquidation of the UkCloud provider, we have moved services to new datacenter.
The following guide will give you some mandatory steps to be covered in order to migrate the VM without having any delivering issue.
Please follow the below guide after you’ve received informations (only affected customer will have received it) about your new assigned IP/hostname.
We’ve already created the cluster, so that for a short period of time you have the ability to transfer traffic from the old system to the new system.
On your hand the following action are required:
- Add the new hostname as MX record for you domain with the same weight as the existing
- Update your inbound connector adding the new IP (i.e. if you are on M365)
- If you have outbound mail flow, too, you have to:
- Update the SPF record in case of outbound mail flow adding the hostname/IP or if you already have include:spf.esvacloud.com no action is needed.
- Add the second IP/hostname as a smarhost into your mailserver.
Note: if you have a cluster environment, the hostname will remain the same, only IP will change.