Libra Esva 18.104.22.168
- Distributed Search: trailing spaces are now correctly trimmed
- Fixed Scheduled Report for Domain Admins and Multi Domain Admins
- DKIM fix for invalid characters in domain name and corrected invalid pathname configuration
- Delivery Information now correctly reports all deliveries.
- Content Filtering Rules: fix a bug with operators “equals” and “matched regular expression”
- Reports: “Message Already Released” filter fixed
- URLSandbox: whitelisting now works even if Phishing Highlight is set to disabled.
- Fix Dictionary Rules bug with FromOrTo default on multiple rules
- Fix issue on editing mail body in “User Management –> Text Import”
- Grid export feature is now more reliable.
- LDAP Global Filter now is applied also on authentication.
- Fix bug on “Disarm Web Bug” inline pixel
- Better TNEF Parsing (winmail.dat)
New Features / Changes
- Threat sources World Map on Dashboard
- Visual message route in Message Details
- Whaling Phishing prevention
- Custom Messages and Whitelisting for QuickSand
- Passwordless user authentication with secure cookie from Quarantine Report
- Many minor security enhancements with all engines
- Archive Check handles more formats like .7z, .B64, .BZ, .BZ2, .CAB, .GZ, .MIM, .TAR, .TAZ, .TBZ, .TBZ2, .TGZ, .TZ, .UUE, .XZ, .Z
- No Reboot needed on Upload License if not expired
- Search Messages improvement: Added substring search for sender/recipient and show hostname in smtp rejected messages
- Subaddressing Support
- Many API improvements
- Improved Quarantine Report layout for mobile devices
- Reports: new filter on Time and logical operators (and/or) support
- Domain tags on Domain Relay to simplify search and massive update
- Multiple ethernet card support in web ui
- Improved White/Black List Import by CSV
- License count improvements (with manual alias association)
- Message release request can be now notified also to domain admins
- BitDefender AV Module New Update Server
NOTE: Upgrade Script is available only for 64 bit appliances from our Download Area.