Table of Contents
How can i upgrade my Libraesva ESG installation?
- Log into your appliance moving to admin area > appliance > system upgrade
- Take snapshot of both nodes (not mandatory, but as a best practice!)
- Press on “play” button on the right side of the page
- A check will show you if all prerequisites are verified and the breaking changes, too
- You can now click on “Execute Upgrade” button
The upgrade should take approximately 10 minutes to complete. External factors like network and storage speed may slow down the process.
Only in a few part of the entire process, mail flow will be temporary paused.
WHAT IF THE PREREQUISITES CHECKS FAILS?
The most popular cause are the below mentioned:
1) Inspection on HTTP flow, port 80 (please check your firewall in order to spot inspection or IPS checks)
2) The second node has an outdated kernel, simply reboot the second node.
WHAT IF THE UPGRADE FAILS?
1) The second node has an outdated kernel, simply reboot the second node and retry the upgrade