We provide IOCs (Indicators Of Compromise) to interested third parties for free. Access to such IOCs is subject to authorization.
The feeds are provided in a standard format (compatible with tools like minemeld) and are updated frequently (genreally 10-20 times per day).
The available feeds are:
- GRBL-Black-Domains: domains used to deliver advertising email traffic
- GRBL-Black-IP-Classes: IPv4 classes used to deliver advertising email traffic
- GRBL-Gray-Domains: domains used to deliver bulk email traffic
- GRBL-Gray-IP-Classes: IPv4 classes used to deliver bulk email traffic
- GRBL-White-Domains: whitelist for GRBL-Grey, domains that send legit transactional email traffic
- IX-Black: hashes of known undesired emails (uses IXHash algorithm)
- Malware-Domains: domains used to deliver malware, phishing and other threats. Includes compromised domains
Important: do not query each feed more frequently than once every 10 minutes or your access may be restricted. Do not redistribute the feeds or your access will be revoked.