We provide IOCs (Indicators Of Compromise) to interested third parties for free. Access to such IOCs is subject to authorization.
The Services are provided solely for your internal use. You agree not to use any part of the Services for any commercial purposes.
You agree not to license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose, create derivative works or otherwise make all or any portion of the information obtained through the Services available to any third party.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT LIBRAESVA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST DATA, GOODWILL, PROFITS OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM (I) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE OF THE SERVICES; (II) ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN ANY DATA OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES; (III) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES.
The feeds are provided in a standard format (compatible with tools like minemeld) and are updated frequently (genreally 10-20 times per day).
The available feeds are:
- GRBL-Black-Domains: domains used to deliver advertising email traffic
- GRBL-Black-IP-Classes: IPv4 classes used to deliver advertising email traffic
- GRBL-Gray-Domains: domains used to deliver bulk email traffic
- GRBL-Gray-IP-Classes: IPv4 classes used to deliver bulk email traffic
- GRBL-White-Domains: whitelist for GRBL-Grey, domains that send legit transactional email traffic
- IX-Black: hashes of known undesired emails (uses IXHash algorithm)
- Malware-Domains: domains used to deliver malware, phishing and other threats. Includes compromised domains
Important: do not query each feed more frequently than once every 10 minutes or your access may be restricted. Do not redistribute the feeds or your access will be revoked.