This upgrade updates your current Libra Esva to version 3.5.
As security fixes are involved, all users are encouraged to upgrade!
- Support to BitDefender Additional AV (64 bit only)
- Subdomain structure will no more be stripped off in email addresses
- New tool to force User Sync cleaning with an LDAP server
- Disabled AHBL list as it has been closed
- New Deployment Size Tuning feature in MTA Advanced Settings
- Big improvements with spam engine, upgraded to latest version (64 bit only)
- New CRM114 Spam Plugin (Disabled by default)
- User Shell Tool to Recover Databases
- Fixed odd bug to set max message size
- Fixed bug causing network configuration errors when changing DNS on cluster
- Fixed text reports for blocked files and viruses
- Fixed Report Message Operation
- Fixed "Forgot Password" feature on login screen
- Fixed Individual Spam Score settings, now working again
- Fixed single email flush from outgoing queue
- Fixed Corrupted File release from Quarantine
- Fixed bug with whitelist visualization for Multi-Domain Admins
NOTE: This upgrade takes about 2 minutes to complete and requires a system restart. A Snapshot is always recommended as a best practice!