Libra Esva 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 Upgrade Script.
This upgrade updates your current Libra Esva 126.96.36.199 appliance to latest version 188.8.131.52.
Please note that any customized CSS file will be overridden so take a backup of it before applying the update, in case you modified your CSS.
- Avira SAVAPI Antivirus Engine Option available as secondary AV scanner
- SNMP Monitor now includes pass directive and IANA Private Enterprise Number for Libra Esva
- New Message Delivery Information in Message Details
- New Per Domain Antispam Action settings
- Installed unrar utility to look into RAR archives
- New Antispam Action: Modify Email Subject
- New Digest Report Setting: report url link for message action is now configurable.
- Report Https setting removed as can be indicated in the quarantine report url definition.
- New Footer link to blacklist sender from within an email message directly
- New Outgoing/Incoming Queue manager that allows single message actions
- Spamassassing rules description fix (Run SA Rules Update from Tools menu)
- LDAP Users can now be defined as Admins and Domain Admins Domain
- Add,Edit and Delete Bug Fixed
- Removed two hard coded filename rules getting into FPs often
- Fixed release of clean messages with blocked attachement
- Postfix Dynamic Verification Reject code modified to 550
- Disabled Gerylisting throttling
- Fixed annoying bug in TinyMCE where host url were removed in links
- Fixed license upload bug introduced with version 2.9
- Fix Clamav mirror update problem
- Fixed Forgot your password link in IE and Firefox
- Fixed user shell action to restore broken certificates
THIS UPGRADE TAKES ONLY A COUPLE MINUTES TO COMPLETE, AND RESTART.
AS IT IS A MAJOR UPGRADE, A SNAPSHOT IS MORE THAN RECOMMENDED!