Libra Esva 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 Upgrade Script.
This upgrade updates your current Libra Esva 184.108.40.206 appliance to latest version 220.127.116.11.
Please note that any customized CSS file will be overridden so take a backup of it before applying the update, in case you modified your CSS.
NOTE: Libra Esva Enabled Cluster User please open a support request before updating.
- Added Client Exceptions in Denial of Service Protection
- ConfigurationLDAP Sync now scheduled hourly
- New Per Domain Recipient Verification: Valid Recipient List (text and ldap), Dynamic Verification and No check
- Custom LDAP Port setting for each set
- RBL Override moved completly to SQL
- New "Forgot Password" link on login. Allows user to retreive/self create a password
- New Relay Domain Management
- SNMP Monitoring Support
- Postfix upgraded to latest stable 2.9.4
- Better Support for Lotus DOMINO LDAP
- Better handling of Cluster Alerting in WAN setups
- Message Score Normalization Enable fails
- Better handling of LDAP timeouts
- Fixed bug when setting reports to english language
- Fixed logwatch sshd error
- Report message listing exports truncated fields
THIS UPGRADE TAKES ONLY A COUPLE MINUTES TO COMPLETE, AND RESTART.
AS IT UPGRADES YOUR CORE MTA SOFTWARE, A SNAPSHOT IS MORE THAN RECOMMENDED!