Libra Esva 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 Upgrade Script.
This upgrade updates your current Libra Esva 184.108.40.206 appliance to latest version 220.127.116.11.
Please note that any customized CSS file will be overridden so take a backup of it before applying the update, in case you modified your CSS.
This upgrade contains important security fixes, all users are encouraged to upgrade!
- Libra Esva Active-Active Clustering!
- Libra Esva Core services self-repairing checks scheduled every 5 minutes
- LDAP port configuration (from backend)
- Quarantine Free Disk Space Email Warning
- Advanced MTA Settings (Connection Rates Limits, Queue times, SMTP Banner)
- Notify EsvaLabs of Spam and False Positives Messages Actions from Message Operations Report
- Firewall Port Settings Checks after first configuration Wizard & under menu Tools
- Export function added to Message Listing and Message Operation reports
- Security vulnerability fix (remote code execution within cgi bin)
- Better handling of invalid exchange email addresses during ldap sync (apostrophe issue)
- Add to whitelist/Blacklist shortcut minor issue
- Antispam rules tuning
- MailScanner file identification fix
THIS UPGRADE TAKES ONLY A MINUTE TO COMPLETE AND REQUIRES A RESTART